Commercial fridge repairs are a top priority for any business that needs to keep their food fresh and safe. If you own a restaurant, supermarket or grocery store in NYC, it is important that your commercial fridge repair services are up-to-date. This ensures that your kitchen staff has the right tools to prepare high quality meals for hungry customers or your supermarket personal has fresh produce on display.
At Commercial Refrigeration Repair NYC Pro, we are committed to providing commercial fridge repair services for restaurants, supermarkets and grocery stores in NYC.
Our team is highly skilled and trained in the latest refrigerator design technologies. As a result, our customers experience high satisfaction with their repairs as well as any new equipment installation.
To learn more about how we can help your business save money on energy bills through efficient refrigeration solutions or if you need assistance with finding an expert, please call us at 718-400-7055 today!
Commercial Fridge Repair Problems
The most common problems for commercial refrigerators are:
- Bad condenser coils - this is the main cause of refrigerator not cooling properly or freezing up in the freezer section. It also causes ice build-up and frosting on shelves, walls and gaskets.
- Leaking water or freon - this is the most common type of problem for commercial refrigerators and can be caused by a loose fitting, bad gasket or leaky seal on compressor.
- Bad thermostat setting - if the temperature in your refrigerator fluctuates too much from one to another, then it is almost certain that the thermostat is bad.
- Sealing tape - this will cause leaks around doors, as well as 'sweating' on refrigerator surfaces.
- Compressor or fan motor not working properly - if your compressor isn't running and you notice a humming sound from inside of it when it should be running then there could be a problem with the fan motor or even the compressor.
- Worn out bearings - this will cause your refrigerator to shake and make a humming noise when it should be running smoothly, which is usually caused by worn out bearings.
How long do commercial refrigerators last?
The average lifespan of commercial refrigerator varies between manufacturers. Generally, commercial refrigerators may last anywhere from 15 to 25 years. In some cases, a refrigerator may be out of commission before the end of its lifespan due to damage or power surges that can cause malfunctions and lead to additional problems like mold growth that can eventually ruin all contents in the refrigerator unit.
The lifespan of commercial fridges depends on the owner's proper maintenance. If the business owner properly maintains and takes care of his/her refrigerator, refrigeration repair in NYC usually do not fail and require less attention.
If the commercial refrigerator fails for any reason, it is important to contact a qualified fridge repair service as soon as possible to assess the situation and recommend solutions. Our commercial refrigeration repair NYC technicians are here to help your business run smooth and profitable with the least disruptions possible.
If any of your business commercial refrigeration equipment need to be repaired, you can always count on us for a fast solution and repair.
How much does it cost to service a refrigerator?
The answer is it depend on the age, type and model of fridge. For example, it cost less to service an older fridge with a top freezer than it does to service a new side by side fridge.
The reason for this is because the parts are less expensive and easier to find on an older model. However, when you need your fridge repair to be done several time a year it may not worth to keep fixing the old fridge and instead buy a new fridge.
As part of our commitment to customer satisfaction we will always go the extra mile for you by providing an accurate estimate with your written approval before performing any repairs on your appliance. In addition, we will provide you with the recommendations if it is worth repairing you old commercial fridge or go with the purchasing of a new one.
We offer commercial refrigerator repair to restaurants, supermarkets and grocery stores in NYC. We provide same day service at no extra cost!